Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to transfer?
Answer: Usually it takes 1-5 working days from the time the quote is accepted, depending on urgency and tape length
2. Can I come to you directly ?
Answer: You are more than welcome to come to us directly. We'll even offer you a coffee or a hot chocolate with real chocolate.
3. What kind of tapes can you transfer ? Can you transfer Records and film reels?
Answer: We can do it all. VHS, VHS-C, HI8, Video 8, Digital 8, Mini-DV, SVHS-C, Betamax tapes as well as Hard Drive Cameras, Memory Cards, Mobile Phones, 8mm Cine reels, 16mm CIne Reels, Super 8 CIne Reels, and Even Audio Cassettes, LP Records and Dictaphone Cassettes.
4. Can you make chapters like regular DVD's and print on the Discs?
Answer: Definitely, we can make chapters for each tape or per scene, as well as print on the Disc and Box Insert.
5. What happens if I have more than 1 tape. Do you charge per tape or per DVD ?
Answer: The charge is per tape and the maximum length of the tape is 3 hours. We do offer bulk discounts starting from 3 tapes. We also offer converting the DVD to a USB as well for an extra $5.
Video to DVD Melbourne - Specialists in Video to DVD transfers, video production and web videos in Melbourne